Re: [CALBIRDS] ARCTIC LOON ? in Moss Landing (MTY)

  • Len Blumin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2009
      Steve-
      Thanks for posting. I was there yesterday with Rich's group, but didn't want
      to post until I checked fruther with him, but with your note I thought I'd
      include my rather hurriedly obtained digicoped images, attached hereto.
      Cheers, Len Blumin
      Taken 6-12-09, 3 pm. Swarovski 80HD, 30X, DCA, Nikon 8400

      --
      Cheers,
      Len Blumin, Mill Valley, California