[ADMIN] Yahoo Outage 6/11

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hi Biirders,

      I received the following from Yahoo Groups:

      This Thursday (June 11th, 2009) Yahoo! Groups will be undergoing
      maintenance. During this time 50% of groups will be unavailable for
      up to an hour. The outage is scheduled to begin some time between 2
      and 3 pm PT (10-11 pm GMT).

      While the maintenance is going on, all features of affected groups,
      including messages, photos, attachments, etc. will be completely
      unavailable. However, once the outage concludes, any messages that
      were posted to these groups via email during this downtime will be distributed.

      Good birding,
      Steve

      Steve Sosensky <steve at sosensky dot com>
      Aliso Viejo CA