North American Birds - Spring 2009

  • Guy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Spring Season (1 March through 31 May 2009) is ended, and we solicit
      reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN
      BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order
      followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American
      Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (6th edition of the ABA
      Checklist, 2002). Reports of species included on the California Bird
      Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2002,
      obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 http://www.californiabirds.org
      <http://www.californiabirds.org/> ) must be accompanied by documentation
      (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
      accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full
      names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the
      potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
      simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 20 June 2008. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      736 Cieneguitas, # F
      Santa Barbara, CA 93110
      davcompton@verizon. <mailto:davcompton%40verizon.net> net

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@... <mailto:tedell%40aol.com>

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@nhm. <mailto:kgarrett%40nhm.org> org

      John F. Green (Riverside County)
      3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
      Riverside, CA 92507-3140
      bewickwren@earthlin <mailto:bewickwren%40earthlink.net> k.net

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@aol. <mailto:tjheindel%40aol.com> com

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 21903
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      henicorhina@ <mailto:henicorhina%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@ <mailto:sandy_koonce%40redlands.edu> redlands.edu

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@pacbell. <mailto:guymcc%40pacbell.net> net

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      Doug.Willick@ <mailto:Doug.Willick%40tcb.aecom.com> tcb.aecom.com

      John C. Wilson (Kern County)
      1425 Alta Vista Drive
      Bakersfield, CA 93305
      jcwilson@lightspeed <mailto:jcwilson%40lightspeed.net> .net

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett

    • Guy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2010
        County Coordinators/Contributors:

        The Spring Season (1 March through 31 May 2010) is ended, and we solicit
        reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN
        BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order
        followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American
        Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (7th edition of the ABA
        Checklist, 2008). Reports of species included on the California Bird Records
        Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2009,
        obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
        Pacifica, CA 94044 http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org ) must be
        accompanied by documentation (written description, photographs, etc.).
        Similar documentation should also accompany reports of species unusual for
        the location or season. Full names, with all initials, should be used in the
        reports (this reduces the potential for different observers having the same
        initials, and makes it simpler to acknowledge contributors).

        Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
        or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
        to 21 June 2010. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

        davcompton@verizon. <mailto:davcompton@...> net

        tedell@... <mailto:tedell%40aol.com> <mailto:tedell@...>

        kgarrett@nhm. <mailto:kgarrett@...> org

        John F. Green (Riverside County)
        3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
        Riverside, CA 92507-3140
        bewickwren@earthlin <mailto:bewickwren@...> k.net

        Kelli Heindel-Levinson

        1819 Locust Ravine

        Bakersfield, Ca 93306

        KKHeindel@...

        tjheindel@aol. <mailto:tjheindel@...> com

        henicorhina@ <mailto:henicorhina@...> yahoo.com

        sandy_koonce@ <mailto:sandy_koonce@...> redlands.edu

        guymcc@pacbell. <mailto:guymcc@...> net

        Doug.Willick@ <mailto:Doug.Willick@...> tcb.aecom.com

        We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

        Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett

        Guy McCaskie

        954 Grove Avenue
        Imperial Beach, CA 91932