White-eyed Vireo, Orange County CA

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Brian Daniels/Leo Ohsutki, I think are the finders... have a White-eyed Vireo at Huntington Central Park in Orange County, CA this morning. Its on the west side of the park, just outside the closed Shipley Nature Center entrance. The bird is singing.

      On the east side of the park today, are two male Rose-breasted Grosbeaks and a Northern Parula in the wet area (Island Area).

      Information relayed by Doug Willick to me...

      Joel Weintraub
      RBA compiler, Orange County