GC Flycatcher

  • W. Terry Hunefeld
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      Being seen all morning at Ft Rosecrans Cemetery in San Diego. Still moving around at noon

      Terry Hunefeld
      San Diego
      Terry

    • Joseph Morlan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2009
        On Wed, 20 May 2009 19:10:45 +0000, "W. Terry Hunefeld"
        <thunefeld@...> wrote:

        >Being seen all morning at Ft Rosecrans Cemetery in San Diego. Still moving around at noon

        Photo contributed by Doug Aguillard is at:

        http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/

        Also my photos from Monday 18 May of a Gull-billed Tern at Redwood Shores,
        San Mateo County are at:

        http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/gbte051809.htm

        Enjoy!

        --
        Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
        SF Birding Classes start Sept. 15 http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/