New format of Pelagic Trip Tracks featured in May 9-11 Grande Trip Report

  • Terry Hunefeld
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      Greetings,

      As Google Maps and GPS mapping technology have evolved, we've experimented with various formats of illustrating pelagic trip tracks. I believe Matt Sadowski hit the jackpot with his new format to display our May 9-11 trip to the southwest corner of ABA waters. Matt's ingenious format is at once easy to comprehend and full of detail. Thanks, Matt, for setting a new standard.

      Matt's trip maps, a full trip report, species seen list and trip photos for the May 9-11 SoCal deepwater pelagic trip are now posted at:
      http://socalbirding.com/tripreports/sandiegomay9102009.html

      Don't be left at home this Saturday. Come on out with us to see what's out there. There is a day trip going out of Santa Barbara on the Condor Express and a day trip out of San Diego on Grande. See you aboard.

      W. Terry Hunefeld, Encinitas
      Life is short.
      Seabird often.

      Seabirding Trips From San Diego
      Buena Vista Audubon Society
      http://www.SoCalBirding.com
      Los Coronados Islands
      Nine-mile, Thirty-mile, Sixty-mile Banks
      Cortes & Tanner Banks
      Channel Islands

      Keep track of SoCal Pelagic shenanigans.
      Follow us on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/SoCalBirding