Pterodroma deep-water trip from San Diego

  • Terry Hunefeld
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      Greetings,

      I received an email from Celia Condit, owner of Searcher Natural History Tours, reporting that the SEARCHER deep water expedition this coming Labor Day week (Sept 7-11 Monday - Friday) is already half sold out. There are only 12 spots left for this one-of-a-kind, awesome live-aboard pelagic birding experience.

      This is THE trip with chances for Bulwer's Petrel, Stejneger's Petrel, Hawaiian Petrel, Streaked Shearwater, Buller's Shearwater, five species of Storm-Petrel, tropicbirds, South Polar Skua, 3 jaeger species, Sabine's Gull, Arctic Tern, Craveri's Murrelet.

      For trip details and photos of these trips:
      http://www.socalbirding.com/upcomingtrips/searchersep711.html

      Here is the link for more Searcher information including the the past 6 years of trip lists:
      http://www.socalbirding.com/searcherexpeditions.html

      Terry Hunefeld, San Diego
      Life is short. Seabird often.

      Seabirding Trips From San Diego
      Buena Vista Audubon Society
      http://www.SoCalBirding.com
      Los Coronados Islands
      Nine-mile, Thirty-mile, Sixty-mile Banks
      Cortes & Tanner Banks
      Channel Islands

      Keep track of SoCal Pelagic shenanigans.
      Follow us on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/SoCalBirding