searching for Tricolored Blackbird colony

  • jan w.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:05 AM
      This Spring break I will be going up the 5 Fwy on the way to Crescent City. Can anyone
      1. tell me where to find a vocalizing TRBL colony along the way that is accessible? I want to listen to study their vocalizations.

      2. suggest a good place to bird in mid-April (and take a break) somewhere near SF or SJ?

      J. Wilson
      LB, CA