RE: [CALBIRDS] Introducing CaliforniaBirding.net!

  • Ed Stonick
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
      Hi Geoff!

      Good luck! The problem with these alternate sites has always been low membership and usage. Until a critical mass of birders sign up and start reporting regularly, the sites see little traffic.

      --Ed

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
        XemaSab:

        I like inclusiveness ... including the purpose of such a list serv.
        But, I also like to know with whom I am communicating. Who is
        XemaSab? It is like a tele-marketer who wants all my information.
        Yet, when I ask then for their phone number or their supervisor's
        number, they won't give it to me.

        Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County, California