Re: [CALBIRDS] Re: new direection

  • Al Eisner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2009
      On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Howard King wrote:

      > To see what's going on across the state check the California Birding List Digest at the following address.
      > http://www.sialia.com/s/calists.pl
      > There you can check any area that is of interest to you.
      > cheers..Howard King..

      Well, yes. But that's not the problem. It's easy to see what is on
      the local lists. But one cannot report through that archive; to report
      one must join the individual lists. Another option would be to send
      EMail to the listowner, and let that person forward to the list if
      he or she deems it appropriate. I am personally not interested in
      joining the 25 or so EMail lists for the state.

      Al Eisner