Western Scrub-Jay trends

  • captreed48
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      I've uploaded a Word document in the files section that has 2 graphs of the Number of Western Scrub-Jays seen per party hour on Christmas Bird Counts over the last 10 years.

      It appears that the decrease is real, with the possiblity of a re-bound in the last 2 years. A linear regression trend line on this data shows an over all downward trend.

      Reed Smith
      Ventura