One legged/footed birds

  • Rebecca Dmytryk Titus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello - I am trying to support the theory that many species of birds
      can survive, even thrive and produce young even with a missing
      appendage - a foot or leg. Please, if you could send pictures, or at
      the very least, your observations of any handicapped birds you see,
      that would be greatly appreciated. If you can include date/location
      and age/sex if known. Thank you so much!

      Rebecca Dmytryk
      WildRescue
      P. O. Box 65
      Moss Landing, CA 95039
      wildrescue.org

      Home/Office 831-768-9068
      Cell 831-840-3896
      Local (Monterey Bay) Rescues 831-429-2323
      CA Hotline: 866-WILD-911