Re: Parakeet Auklets in Santa Barbara County waters

  • Christopher Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 7:03 PM
      Photos of Parakeet Auklets (and other Alcids) from today's Pelagic. I've
      also included all GPS locations where the photographs were taken:

      http://www.kiwifoto.com/f/sbco_pelagic_030109

      Thanks again to the leaders and Wes Fritz for organizing this! Looking
      forward to future trips out of SB.

      --
      Christopher Taylor
      Marina del Rey, CA