Re:long eared owls at mercey hot springs

  • Lowell & Sue Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi Connie,

      I suggest that you contact them and asking if the owls are still there. There are very friendly and helpful folks. But remember, they are running a business, so be prepared to pay $5.00 per head to see the owls, if they are still there. Their URL is: http://www.merceyhotsprings.com/

      Lowell Young

      Mariposa, CA