long eared owls at mercey hot springs

  • connienelson28
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      hi all

      does anyone know if the long eared owls are still at mercey hot springs in firebaugh ?? i'd
      love to stop by and see them on my way to san diego on tuesday .... would be a nice way to
      start the festival !!

      thanks much

      connie nelson
      fremont
    • Lowell & Sue Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hi Connie,

        I suggest that you contact them and asking if the owls are still there. There are very friendly and helpful folks. But remember, they are running a business, so be prepared to pay $5.00 per head to see the owls, if they are still there. Their URL is: http://www.merceyhotsprings.com/

        Lowell Young

        Mariposa, CA