Banded White-crowned Sparrow

  • Al Borodayko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2009
      I photographed a red-banded White-crowned Sparrow at Bolsa Chica on 4
      Feb. I found a web site in Washington that red banded White-crowned
      Sparrows. Bill and Nancy La Framboise band White-crowned Sparrows with
      red bands in Richmond, WA, however, they claim it is not one of theirs
      because of the double band on the right leg.

      Any suggestions as to who and where to send the information and photo.
      I posted the photo in the "Sparrows and Buntings" photo folder. It can
      also be viewed temporarily in the new photos folder.

      Regards, Al Borodayko
      Cypress, CA