CA Great Backyard Bird Count Update--Day 2

  • crazybirdguy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2009
      At the start of the second day of the GBBC, California birders have
      reported 232 species. Still a ways to go to reach the 320 species
      reported in the state last year.

      As usual, there are big holes in the state where we don't get any
      data, so if you are in the eastern part of the state, or want to take
      a roadtrip this weekend out there, that would be great.

      I know if might be raining, but get out there and find those birds!

      Remember, you can send in multiple checklists per day if they are from
      different locations, and a new checklist for each location each day.

      www.birdcount.org

      Have fun out there!

      Rob Fergus
      National Audubon Society