RE: see article on mangrove warbler below...

  • Doug Aguillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Thanks to Eric Kallen for sending me the current ABA "Peeps" Online Blog. In
      their current issue, they (ABA) somehow gave me the credit for finding the
      Mangrove Warbler here in San Diego instead of the true finder "Mark
      Billings". I have sent a post to the blog owner, that I did not find the
      bird and that Mark gets the credit, so that there's no further
      misunderstandings.

      Thanks,

      Doug Aguillard

      Black Water Photography

      http://sdbirds.basiclink.com

      San Diego, CA

      doug@...

      _____

      <http://www.typepad.com/t/stats?blog_id=1580032&user_id=2885610&page=http%3A
      //birding.typepad.com/&referrer=http%3A//gallery.aba.org/displayimage.php%3F
      album%3D1%26pos%3D0&i=406752530>