online Central Valley Bird Club Bulletin

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I am putting together a webpage with all of CVBC Bulletin articles published
      from 1998 - 2007. Ed Pandolfino is scanning and sending me articles in pdf
      format. He recently sent me quite a few files, so I have uploaded them on
      the website. See http://www.cvbirds.org/Bulletin.htm and click on the link
      to the download webpage for the articles in alphabetical order by title.
      Once we get all of the articles online, I'll create another webpage with the
      articles in order of their publication, so articles in Vol. 1, issue 1 will
      be organized together and so on.

      I will be keeping the articles from the previous year and the current year
      off the website in order to encourage people to join the CVBC and support
      the Bulletin financially.

      A big thanks to Ed for helping me out with this exciting project.

      Also, please provide suggestions on how to improve the CVBC website. I'm
      taking on the task of Webmaster now so am excited to work on the website.

      John

      President

      Central Valley Bird Club

      John Sterling