Black-tailed Gull photos now available

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Birders,

      Thanks to a generous contribution from Dr. Chris Gibbins, three photos of
      the recent Black-tailed Gull from Half Moon Bay can be seen at the new WFO
      website.

      http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/

      A neat feature of our new gallery is that a thumbnail of the most recently
      uploaded photo shows right on the front page. Another neat feature is that
      we now have the disk space and bandwidth to offer much higher resolution
      photos. Just click on any image for a full-size version.

      A direct link to the recent rarities album including the Black-tailed Gull
      is at:

      http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=10

      Enjoy!

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
      Birding Classes start Feb 3 in SF http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/