San Jose Area Guide Desired

  • Bob Barnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6 6:52 PM
      Hi,

      Today I received and email from an active birder from the Rochester,
      New York area, (with whom I birded around the Kern River Valley area
      in Sep 07 ... She was a good birding companion...). She has a work
      assignment in the San Jose area at the end of January. She wants a
      guide to go birding with her January 24-26. She asked me for a
      recommendation. If any of you who are reading this know of someone
      who guides in the San Jose area ... (free or otherwise), please send
      along names and email addresses to me so I can pass them on to her
      for follow-up. Thank you.

      Please respond to me directly (off the list-serv). Thank you...

      Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County