Re: [CALBIRDS] Moonglow Dairy access

  • Don Roberson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
      I forgot to mention there is an electronic gate at Moonglow that is
      sometimes closed. Actually, I've never seen it closed but others have
      reported it as closed, so they do close it sometimes. Apparently it
      opens automatically from the inside to outgoing traffic. In any
      event, this is not usually a problem, but if the gate is closed,
      birders may also use the next road west (when it isn't muddy) that
      goes more or less directly to the eucalyptus grove.

      Don Roberson
      Pacific Grove CA