Three Sonoma County CBC on the Horizon

  • torusert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2008
      The three Sonoma County CBC's and the birds would appreciate your
      participation for this one day per year "Citizen Science" effort. We
      all need college students taking birding classes, experienced adult
      birders of all ages and volunteers to make this important 109 year old
      event be successful. It takes nearly 100-150 birders for each of the
      15 mile diameter CBC circles to be sustainable. Last years combined
      results can be see on the home page of sonomabirding.org.

      Here are the dates and contacts to sign up:

      DEC. 21st -(RROS) Santa Rosa CBC -
      "Ruth Rudesill" < ruthier@...,

      Jan 2nd Sonoma Valley CBC
      Tom Rusert & Darren Peterie
      http://www.sonomabirding.org/

      Jan 4th.- Madrone Audubon CBC
      Veronica Bowers
      http://audubon.sonoma.net/BCount/BCount1.html

      Tom Rusert,Veronica Bowers & Ruth Rudesill
      CBC Compilers
      Sonoma,CA.