Worm-eating Warbler in San Fransico

  • Richard Cimino
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2008
      Today from 9-10 AM the Worm-eating Warbler continued it's presents in San
      Francisco -Ferry Park near The Embarcadero on Ferry Park between Clay and
      Davis (near Washington St.).
      The Black-throated Grey and Townsend's Warbler's also continued.

      Richard Cimino
      rscimino@...
      Da Pacem Cordium
    • Joseph Morlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2008
        The Worm-eating Warbler was still present in San Francisco yesterday.
        Thanks to a generous contribution from Dan Singer, two photos of the
        Worm-eating Warbler can be seen at:

        http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/wewa122308.htm

        I have also posted a description and links to some additional photos of the
        bird.

        Enjoy!

        --
        Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
        Birding Classes start Feb 3 in SF http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/