Su, 12/28/08 Death Valley CBC

  • Bob Barnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      Hi,

      Following are essential details on the rescued Death Valley Christmas
      Bird Count...

      Sunday, December 28, 2008 - Death Valley Christmas Bird Count
      Compiler: Linda Manning, Wildlife Biologist, Death Valley NP, E:
      linda_manning@..., P: 760-786-3252
      Meet: 7 am - Furnace Creek Golf Course parking lot
      Dinner/Compilation: Afterwards at Cafe at Furnace Creek (usually mid
      to late afternoon)
      Coverage: Furnace Creek Golf Course, Furnace Creek Inn gardens,
      Furnace Creek Wash, Furnace Creek sewage ponds (Rusty Blackbird last
      CBC), housing and motel area at Furnace Creek, Cow Creek housing
      Background: My name is Linda Manning, and with the much missed Vicki
      and Gerry Wolfe having left Death Valley for southern Arizona; I'm
      now the Christmas Bird Count coordinator... I hope many of you will
      be able to join us for the Christmas Bird Count on Dec 28. As my
      birding skills are just average, we can really use some help here in
      Death Valley, especially with tricky species (remember the rusty
      blackbird last year?)...

      For Linda Manning...
      Bob Barnes
      Ridgecrest, Kern County, California