Nature Lecture - Ecology of Owls Thurs. Dec. 4th 7:30PM + SV-CBC Jan 2nd

  • torusert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Celebrating the ecology of the unique owl species that reign over
      Sonoma. Four live owls! Come and learn about their great value to us.
      Our guest speaker Joe Mueller, is an expert on owl field biology and
      has been teaching biology at the College of Marin for nearly 20 years.
      Andrews Hall, 276 E. Napa St - Sonoma Comm. Center, 707-938-4626 x. 1
      ($5 Donation requested) visit - sonomabirding.org.

      4th ANN. Sonoma Valley CBC - FRIDAY, JAN. 2 nd.

      Celebrate Birding Sonoma Valley & the Petaluma Wetlands from Dawn to
      Dusk! This is our 4th Annual Sonoma Valley CBC, ranked 23rd in species
      count in the US. A great tabulation celebration and pot luck dinner
      begins at 5:00PM at the SCC. We field 30 + teams in ten areas.
      Everyone is most welcomed! Visit www.sonomabirding.org - Check out
      the circle... pick an area and email us your fist and 2nd choices,
      your address & phone number. We will contact you! Fee $5.00. Join our
      great Birding Reunion!

      "Celebrate Sonoma Valley's Good Nature!"
      Tom Rusert, Sonoma CA.
      http://www.sonomabirding.org/