Grouply?

  • Bob Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      Hi all,

      Just a heads up!! A strange message has been sent out to numerous people on the CalOdes Yahoo Group and I suspect it might show up on our birding groups as well. I sent the following post to CalOdes and have heard back from several who got the same message.

      I just got a message asking to be added to a new group. It may well be quite legitimate......OR NOT! I would be extremely leary of clicking any links in the message and suspect that everyone in CalOdes might be getting the same message. That message raises every red flag there is for WRONG.

      "We share the CalOdes group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply so you can see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my favorite group messages."

      (!__!)
      (0V0) HAPPY BIRDING
      {}~~{} BOB MILLER

      Southwest Birders