MONTEREY PELAGIC TRIP: NOV 29

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008
      Happy Thanksgiving, Seabirders,

      Just wanted to let you know that Shearwater Journeys' pelagic trip
      scheduled for Saturday, November 29th still has spaces available.
      Sounds like it could be a pretty good time out there. November is
      traditionally a good time to search for Ancient Murrelets, Black-
      legged Kittiwake, Northern Fulmars, Short-tailed Shearwaters, and
      Black-footed Albatross. We might get lucky and see a rare bird, like-
      Yellow-billed Loon, or Short-tailed Albatross. Who knows? Should be a
      great day for photographers on board, too. The leaders will be: Scott
      Terrill, Linda Terrill, Clay Kempf, Luke Cole, Jennifer Green & Debra
      Shearwater.

      Drop me an email, or give me a jingle, if you would like to join us.

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debra

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com

      *Antarctica, South Georgia, & The Falkland Islands, January 5-24, 2010*
      Shearwater Journeys' Exclusive Charter