Two Week Notice- CVBS

  • Cheri Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      Believe it or not, the Central Valley Birding Symposium is only two weeks
      away. There's never been a better time for a party, so sign up now!

      The 12th Annual Central Valley Birding Symposium will be held Nov. 20-23 in
      Stockton, Ca. We're back at the Stockton Grand Hotel (a Hilton property).

      Our evening programs include Hans Peeters "Owls of California and the West"
      and John Muir Laws "Exploring the Sierra Nevada as a Naturalist and Artist".
      We have many workshops such as, "Raptor ID" by Joe Morlan, "Bird ID" by Jon
      Dunn, "Bird and Nature Digiscoping" by Clay Taylor, drawing workshops with
      John Muir Laws, our always popular and informative ID Panel with the guest
      experts, and more.

      We have programs for beginning birders and for people who want to make their
      gardens bird-friendly. Field trips frequently turn up chasable goodies. The
      Birder's Market is full of artists and vendors with so many wonderful bird
      and nature related items that you'll surely make a dent in your Holiday
      shopping!

      For more info, check the website at www.cvbs.org , or contact Frances Oliver
      at hummer52@... or (209) 369-2010.

      Come and bird your problems away. See you there!

      Cheri Pillsbury
      Central Valley Birding Symposium
      Stockton