3 Day Itinerary

  • Roger Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi
      I am visiting the Southern California area (from the UK) for a brief
      time in late February next year.
      I have 3 full days starting and finishing in San Diego.
      What would you advise for my wife and myself as sites to visit over
      this period.
      We will have a hire car, and am prepared for nights away (assuming
      Motels or B&B are handy).
      We have never seen a desert before, so the Joshua Tree or Anza- Borrego
      seem attractive, but they are so huge, I would love to get some
      directions to some hot-spots.
      As well as birds we both enjoy all aspects of wildlife watching, and I
      am a keen photographer, and shall have a 500mm lens for birds/animals
      and a Macro for bugs and flowers.
      Your local, and expert advice will be well recieved.
      Thanks

      Roger Harding
      Barnstaple, North Devon, England, UK