Big Sur Christmas Count 12.14

  • Lammergeiereyes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      For any of you not yet committed to another venerable California?count on Sunday, 12.14, I encourage you to consider joining us on the Big Sur Coast for our annual count. Last year we got a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher and a Red-naped Sapsucker; who knows what this year will bring. Please contact me at this address if you are interested.

      Blake Matheson