Masked Booby (second thoughts)

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2002
      I have a picture by Arthur Morris of the San Diego bird stretching its
      wings. Kaaren has a picture of the Dana Point bird in the same pose.
      Some of the markings appear to be close between the birds. Therefore,
      let me retract my statements about this being an adult and the third
      record for California this winter....and just go with caution until we
      can rule out or in whether this is a different individual or not from
      previously reported.
      Joel Weintraub, Dana Point, CA