(another) Blue-winged Warbler in Inyo

  • Andrew Howe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Susan Steele just called and reported that she and Bob had found a BLUE-WINGED WARBLER at China Ranch, near the Bed and Breakfast. They also had a ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK, and the BLACK-THROATED BLUE WARBLER continues, I think (at this point, our connection was a bit garbled).

      China Ranch is located about an hour north of Baker. Incredibly, the nearby Crystal Spring hosted a Blue-winged earlier in the season. Inyo is sure doing well this fall with this very rare bird!

      Good birding,

      Andrew Howe
      Riverside, CA
      howe395@...