Dusky (?) warbler still around Oct 10th?

  • Natalie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I was planning on heading down to Richmond this afternoon at around 12:30, and I was
      wondering if anyone has spotted the warbler again. Is he still in the fennel near the
      Costco?

      Natalie McNear
      Novato
    • Kris Olson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
        l gave up at 10 am. no one had seen it, and the fennel patch is relatively small. kris olson

        Natalie wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        > I was planning on heading down to Richmond this afternoon at around 12:30, and I was
        > wondering if anyone has spotted the warbler again. Is he still in the fennel near the
        > Costco?
        > Natalie McNear
        > Novato
        > Individual Email | Traditional