Western Bluebird Seminar - Marin County

  • Maggie Rufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      You are invited to an informational presentation by the Hungry Owl
      Project and our friend Phil Johnson, Marin Water District Ranger,
      about the Western Bluebird and other cavity nesters. Learn how you
      can help in their need for homes while taking advantage of the
      Western Bluebird's voracious appetite for insects. Meet Hungry Owl's
      Bluebird Program Coordinator Mari Litsky and hear about our
      successful implementation of bluebird trails at Marin County
      Schools. Discover what children and adults can learn about these
      beneficial birds. Perhaps you will want to get involved with our
      bluebird project! Bluebird boxes will be available for purchase.

      Call (415) 454-4587 or email webmaster@... for
      reservations. Advance reservations required by Monday, October 13.
      Requested donation for this event is $5. This event is free for
      teachers.

      Marin Art & Garden Center
      Livermore Room
      30 Sir Francisco Drake Blvd., Ross, CA 94957

      Thursday, October 16, 2008
      6:30PM-8:00PM

      Maggie Rufo
      www.hungryowl.org