Eureka pelagic trip

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
      Spaces are still available on Redwood Region Audubon Society's pelagic
      trip scheduled out of Eureka on September 27. David Fix and Gary Lester
      will be the leaders. Please send payment of $75/person made out to RRAS
      to me at the address below with your phone number (cell if possible) and
      email address. I'll contact you with details upon receipt of payment.

      Ken Burton
      1595 Beverly Dr.
      Arcata 95521