Pt. Loma sightings

  • aguillard2469
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 1:25 PM
      Yesterday on the east side, south end of Fort Rosecrans National
      Cemetery, I found an Eastern Kingbird. It stayed for one day.

      http://sdbirds.basiclink.com/eastern_kingbird.htm

      This morning, I discovered a White-eyed Vireo also at the Cemetery at
      the Eucalyptus Grove, also on the eastern side. It was still being
      seen at mid-day.

      http://sdbirds.basiclink.com/white11.htm

      While there, Mark Billings picked up a speck in the sky that turned
      out to be a juv. Mississippi Kite. It was non-chaseable.

      http://sdbirds.basiclink.com/mississippi_kite.htm

      Migration has slowly started here in San Diego County, but it has
      started with a bang!

      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego Birding Tours
      San Diego, CA