LA Audubon meeting time on 9/10//08, 7:30pm

  • Nicholas Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi Birders

      Correction: Our meeting starts at 7:30pm, Wednesday evening 9/10/08.

      Thanks!

      Mary Freeman

      Glendale, CA

      You are cordially invited to attend our monthly meeting at Plummer
      Park, 7377 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046 in the
      community building, room 6. The meeting starts at 7:30pm. The
      nature store is open for shopping before and after the meeting.
      Refreshments will be served after the presenter's talk.

      Our speaker is Dr. Jordan Karubian