RE: [Fwd: Re: [CALBIRDS] wagtail in Santa Barbara County?]

  • Guy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
      In order to stop speculation as to the number and dates of occurrence of the
      CBRC endorsed records of Eastern Yellow Wagtails in California in 2007, they
      are as follows:

      One at Bodega Bay SON 06 Sep 2007

      One at Malibu Lagoon LA 14-15 Sep 2007

      One vic. Point Mugu N.A.B. VEN 24-25 Sep 20067

      Guy McCaskie

      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932

      _____