Re: [CALBIRDS] wagtail in Santa Barbara County?

  • Dave Compton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
      I'm not sure what a "personal location" means in eBird terms, but the Santa Barbara County Eastern Yellow Wagtail was seen on private property for two days and apparently has been missed today. I'm sure everyone understands the issues that are entailed with a situation like this. So far, birders have been pretty careful not to jeopardize the tenuous access to the property in question. I hope this won't change now that the word is out.

      Dave Compton
      Santa Barbara