wagtail in Santa Barbara County?

  • Steve Hampton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
      eBird is reporting this: 1 Eastern Yellow Wagtail was observed at a personal location, Santa Barbara County on 1 SEPTEMBER, 2008 by Michael San Miguel.

      Any details?

      Steve Hampton
      ________________
      Resource Economist
      Office of Spill Prevention and Response
      California Dept of Fish and Game
      PO Box 944209
      Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
      -----------------------------------
      (916) 323-4724 phone
      (916) 324-8829 fax
    • Dave Compton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
        I'm not sure what a "personal location" means in eBird terms, but the Santa Barbara County Eastern Yellow Wagtail was seen on private property for two days and apparently has been missed today. I'm sure everyone understands the issues that are entailed with a situation like this. So far, birders have been pretty careful not to jeopardize the tenuous access to the property in question. I hope this won't change now that the word is out.

        Dave Compton
        Santa Barbara

        eBird is reporting this: 1 Eastern Yellow Wagtail was observed at a personal
        location, Santa Barbara County on 1 SEPTEMBER, 2008 by Michael San Miguel.

        Any details?

        Steve Hampton
        Resource Economist
        Office of Spill Prevention and Response
        California Dept of Fish and Game
        PO Box 944209
        Sacramento, CA 94244-2090

        For vacation suspension of mail go to the website. Click on Edit My Membership
        and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank email to these addresses:

        Yahoo! Groups Links