Rufous? Is that you?

  • Al Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2008
      The blackchinned feeder terrorists recoiled in fear...

      An Infidel was among them! What to do? What to do? They raised
      the security level to brilliant and tried to shoo her away. She
      stood with a fist or at least a presence flashing her little orange
      gorget (?) and the bad boys from the backyard kept their distance,
      whining a bit but keeping away.

      Consulting the Sibley, it seems this wild woman is a the much feared
      Lady Rufous. We shall temporarily call her Rachel.

      So, from the net.bird.wisdom, is she or isn't she? Slight collar
      ring, tiny patch of brilliant orange, three and a half inches of
      pure defiance. An imposter? A poseur? A gryphon in disguise?

      I'll see if I can get her to pose for me.

      Al Knoll
      (Cane Rattler)
      East Sacramento, CaliFUNia