Thanks! Western Burrowing Owl Pics

  • leslie.koenig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      Hello fellow birders!

      I just wanted to thank all of you for the overwhelming response to my
      post requesting Burrowing Owl pics. I thoroughly enjoyed viewing all
      the pics I received as well as the flickr photostreams I got linked
      into!

      We have chosen the photos that we will be using. Due to so many
      truly appreciate the effort. Its great to see so many people willing
      to help us out!

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks again and good birding,

      Leslie Koenig
      Alameda County Resource Conservation District