Western Burrowing Owl Photo

  • leslie.koenig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hello fellow birders!

      I am in need of a clear, up close photo of a Western Burrowing Owl to
      use for educational purposes to assist with identification on
      construction sites. This pic will be used by a non-profit
      organization and will be properly cited.

      If you have any photos you would like to share I would appreciate it!
      Please feel free to email me with questions.

      Thanks,

      Leslie Koenig
      Alameda County Resource Conservation District