RFI: California Gnatcatcher (Greater LA Area)

  • Lammergeiereyes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Dear Greater LA Cal Birders;

      I will be in the area in two weeks and am looking for the northernmost sure fire sight for California Gnatcatcher, which I gather is somewhere in Orange County. Any information would be most appreciated.

      Also is anyone aware of any papers or articles that emphasize or address the legal and policy issues surrounding their conservation?

      Many thanks,
      Blake Matheson
      Carmel California & Portland Oregon