San Diego RED-NECKED STINT Google Map link

  • Eitan Altman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      I received an email question curious as to a more precise location for
      the Red-necked Stint. This bird is in the exact same location as the
      Wilson's Plover approximately 1 year ago, and at that time someone
      created a google map for the location which should prove useful:

      Link: http://tinyurl.com/2lpohp

      The two marks correspond to the viewing platform and the bird's
      approximate location on the mudflats to the east.

      Hope that helps anyone driving down this weekend!

      Eitan Altman
      San Diego