Re: [CALBIRDS] Central CA Seabirding

  • Gjon_Hazard@fws.gov
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2008
      Calbirders:

      Following up on Debi's post on pelagic trips, I just wanted to remind folks
      that Shearwater Journeys is also offering two pelagic birding trips
      associated with the upcoming Western Field Ornithologists annual meeting in
      San Mateo. One trip will be departing from Bodega Bay on Thursday, October
      9th (just before the multi-day meeting), and one trip will be departing
      from Santa Cruz on Monterey Bay on Sunday, October 12th (just after). The
      costs for these two special WFO trips are good, too, with 15 to 20 percent
      discounts over regular prices!

      Additional information is available via WFO's new webpage
      <http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/>. Just click on the "Annual
      Conference" banner and follow the links.

      And if you haven't seen the new webpage, check it out. A few areas are
      still "under construction," as they say, but there's plenty that's up and
      running with lots that's new.

      Cheers,
      -Gj

      Gjon Hazard
      Carlsbad, CA
      (This post is provided by Gjon as information and is not an official post
      of the USFWS.)