one day birding mentor needed

  • powderslut2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi there CAL birders. I'm Joel from Oregon and came to Quincy, CA for
      spotted owl work this summer through the Pacific Northwest Research
      Station. I am also finishing up a few credits to complete my degree
      from Oregon State University. Anyways, one of my classes requires me
      to find a local birder with good knowledge that I could accompany for
      a day/half-day of birding. I would be willing to travel a little to
      meet somewhere, and will supply a six pack of your choice for helping
      me out.

      Joel Ophoff
      Quincy, CA