San Diego Bird Festival Feb 7-10, 2002

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Dear Birders,

      I won't be able to travel down to San Diego this February 7th-10th to attend and help with the San Diego Bird Festival this spring, (I do hope to keep it on my annual schedule of events I attend with LBJ Books).

      Anyway I do hope to give them a last minute plug with an announcement to Calbirds and hope other birders think about attending or passing on this information.

      Details can be found at www.flite-tours.com/festival.htm or call Claude and his crew at (619) 429-5378

      "Celebrate the diversity of southern California's habitat and wildlife with field trips to see pelagic species and rare coastal sage-scrub habitat. Natural up-close views of more than 170 species."

      Next on deck for President's day weekend are California DuckDays, at Davis www.duckdays.org , Bald Eagle Conference/Festival Klamath Falls www.eaglecon.org , and Snow Goose Festival Chico www.chicochamber.com

      Thanks for your support,

      Rob

      Rob Hewitt (Director)
      LBJ Enterprises