Oops

  • Jean Brandt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Hi All:

      Several people have pointed out that the DVD included with the new
      Smithsonian Field Guide to the Birds of North America" does, indeed, have
      587 downloadable bird songs but they only represent 138 species. I also
      omitted the word "not" before your average...

      This is what happens when your fingers move faster than your brain. Sorry.
      However, I still heartily recommend the book.

      Good birding,

      Jean